24 January 2014

Let's Take A Moment....

to appreciate Ralph Lauren's most recent masterpiece: the 2014 US Olympic Team Uniforms.



I love the Olympics, so much. I get so excited and I watch the Opening and Closing Ceremonies with the intensity that I watch any sporting event. I love how the host countries always show off. I love seeing the very fit men from around the world while envying the very fit women. But, when it comes to the ceremonies, it's the outfits that everyone looks at. The All-American designer and brand has been in charge of this for as long as I can remember and I always love seeing what Ralph does. In true winter fashion, the outfits are warm- hats, sweaters, and scarves.

Luckily (or rather, un-luckily), most of the apparel is available on the Ralph Lauren website. These definitely aren't the most inexpensive winter-weather alternatives, but they sure are fun! The blazer/jacket isn't something I'd actually buy, but it sure is fun! The sweaters, scarves, and hats, on the other hand, might just have to find their way into my closet.





How can you not love the classic look? I think I had a tshirt that closely resembled the first sweater when I was younger. The scarf and long sleeve are both really calling my name... big time.

Are you loving anything from the collection?


No comments:

Post a Comment