31 January 2014

Lilly Spring 2014

#HoorayForSpring

Okay so it's a little early to be talking about spring, unfortunately. On the other hand, it's always sunny when there's Lilly and guess who released Spring 2014 this past week? Just when I needed relief from this Polar Vortex, the beautiful spring prints and dresses became available to look at online. 

York Fit & Flare

AshLynn Keyhole Maxi
Iona Shell
Skipper Printed Popover


Marlissa Strapless Maxi

 I love the colors this spring- pinks and purples and blues. So pretty and.. well, springy! I love the options that
aren't shifts. Yes, call me crazy but I have enough shift dresses from Lilly and have been looking to change it up a little bit, and I'm so glad that the maxis are offered in such perfect prints! I also love the printed popover because you can never have too many 1/2 zips :-) 

I've never bought a shell from Lilly, but there are two prints in the Iona and they are gorgeous. I'm imagining them with white jeans or shorts this spring and summer, both looks I'd love to try out. Since I've never bought a shell before, any opinions on how they fit/ are they a good buy?

This week's release was just a "preview", as more looks will probably become available throughout the spring months. From the looks of it, Lilly would be so proud of the company she poured so much of herself into. I will most definitely be taking a trip to my closest Lilly store (which is 3 hours away...Ugh the Midwest) hopefully soon to see these marvelous prints in person.

p.s. I looked through the new arrivals and added everything I like to my shopping tote....... uh $650 later I think I'll be saving up for a while for those beauties

No comments:

Post a Comment