30 January 2015

Valentine's Gifts!


one // two // three
(cupcake available at your nearest bakery ;))

Okay okay, so not necessarily for your "lover" because let's just say I'd be happy to receive any of these gifts and I'm definitely not in a steady relationship. These could be gifts for your mom, friend, significant other, or yourself! There's nothing wrong with a little bit of self-lovin'. I was just talking to my mom about how simple gifts like this are the most thoughtful. And I always love beauty products or jewelry because it brings memories of the giver with every wear or every time I look and see that bracelet on my wrist. 

My personal favorite on this list is #2. I have been dying to try a Diptique candle and this one is oh-so pretty and limited edition! I just might have to gift it to myself if necessary :) As with all gifts, think it through. And, within reason, get what you think would look great on the recipient. Some of my favorite gifts are items I wouldn't have picked out on my own, and that's the best! 

If I have any secret admirers who happen to be reading this... follow my advice! Hah! 
Happy almost- February and TGIF! 

No comments:

Post a Comment