23 January 2015

Workout Playlist


There's nothing I find more motivating that new workout playlists.
I can have the greatest shoes, the cutest headband, or the lightest water bottle, but my workout will just be blah without good music. I'm really enjoying my current playlist and I thought I'd share what I'm listening to and what I'm doing to get spring break ready :)
(in no particular order because I work out with an iPod shuffle)

1. Drunk In Love- Beyonce
2. Sledgehammer- Fifth Harmony
3. Flawless- Beyonce
4. Masterpiece- Jessie J
5. Sundress- Landon Austin
6. Uptown Funk- Bruno Mars
7. Cruise (iTunes Session Version)- Florida Georgia Line
8. 3005- Childish Gambino
9. Blank Space- Taylor Swift
10. Style- Taylor Swift
11. Bad Blood- Taylor Swift
12. Say My Name- Destiny's Child
13. Survivor- Destiny's Child
14. Partition- Beyonce
15. Jealous- Nick Jonas

My workouts rarely last longer than an hour and I change up my playlist frequently so I like to keep it short and sweet. I typically do 60 min on the elliptical at medium to high intensity. After that (or later in the day if I'm working out before class) I'll go back and do yoga and abs. The elliptical works my arms and legs, as does yoga, and then I work abs separately, so I hit every muscle group every day. If you're looking for some good beginner yoga classes, here are a few that I started with and still do to this day!

Runner's World Yoga 1 2 3 4 
Tone It Up Yoga 1 2

There you go! Have fun workin' up a sweat this weekend!  

No comments:

Post a Comment