13 May 2013

Hey, It's Okay!

Sometimes I get this feeling that my habits aren't okay.
I'm too this, I'm too that. But, as I thought about it, I thought
"hey, It's okay"

and I made a list of the things that I do that others may think are crazy.

1. wear the same jeans two days in a row because they make you feel skinny... or make your butt look good
2. get Starbucks two times in one day
3. eat ice cream for lunch
4. skip a night with friends for a dinner and movie date by yourself
5. judge someone by the amount of monogrammed items they own (in this case, too much is never enough)
6. cry about the loss of an imaginary relationship while listening to sad country breakup songs
7. refuse to eat at a restaurant because they don't serve sweet tea
8. always want the beach, a good book, and your Ray Bans
9. enjoy a night spent with a good book more than a crazy night out   
10. Stay up all night finishing a book


Kinda crazy. Kinda weird. But, hey, it's okay!
Why? Because, 

they all make me, me.

No comments:

Post a Comment