10 May 2013

Get Out of Town

It's always good to take a break from the busy life at home and just get away.

This weekend, I am doing just that! A group of friends and I are going to take a little road trip to Chicago. We're going to see the sights, eat the food, and shop. Being able to enjoy the city with a few friends is a wonderful way to gear up for these final weeks of high school, including exams and graduation.

So much going on in so little time!
I can't say what I'm most excited about for my little visit, because I haven't been to Chicago in so long!
I think probably the shops and just walking around in a big city. It's my little chance to feel like the midwestern Blair Waldorf. 
All packed and ready to go!

Here's to a great weekend with great friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment