30 May 2013

Black?

Not sure how you guys feel about color and wearing certain colors...
But I'm not really a huge fan of black.

While Black can be chic and trendy, I'm much more of a navy blue girl. I think that the dark color (but still a color) is a good staple to have. I assure you that I am extremely guilty of buying all navy blue. But black, black is just too much! It makes me feel old and sophisticated. I guess that's not always bad, but I like to have fun and be happy; black, to me, is not happy. 

Now, that's not to say that I'm opposed to a fabulous lbd. I think black boots are great and versatile. And a black car is a great car. I'm just saying that when it comes to day-to-day outfit choices, black is too drab.

Maybe it's just a summer vs. winter thing.


What colors do you veer towards or away from?

No comments:

Post a Comment