08 May 2013

A Little Bit of Classical

It's exam time.
That means that everyone is busy studying and stressing.
I am no different, but I did discover just how to minimize distractions.


I've read multiple places that listening to classical music while studying is the best thing to listen to.
I could never study with music, because listening to the lyrics is so distracting! At the same time, it's so hard to study in silence because any little noise can cause me to lose focus!

This exam season, I decided I'd see how the classical music worked for me.
Oh. My. Gosh.

It's perfect! The music works perfectly as white noise and I actually find that I'm more focused than I would be without it! This video is the one that I use, because it goes on for 10 hours.
If I ever get to the end of it, I know that I have been hitting the books a little too hard and definitely need to eat, sleep, and take a break!
(I assure you that I have not reached the end and do not plan on it!)

We all have our studying quirks... What's yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment