18 September 2013

the Perfect Fall Outfit

I woke up and checked the weather: 53 degrees.
fall has arrived.

And I couldn't be happier. Obviously, I've been anticipating this for a while. 
Saturday at the football game I wore jeans and a nike half zip- that was the first sign. 
Then today I woke up and just knew. There was that feeling of fall in the air and the smell of pumpkin spice latte's coming from every Starbucks cup. I love fall clothes and weather and everything,
  as I'm sure you know by now.

But something crazy happens in the fall. Mondays get... better. Getting ready becomes more fun.  The food becomes yummier. And the coffee.. oh the coffee shines in the fall. I was so excited to pull out my leggings and tunics and riding boots! My wardrobe is rally very simple- jeans/leggings, a button down or sweater, and boots. Accessorize with scarves, jewelry, and hats and you could wear the same outfit two days in a row but look completely different!

In the spirit of this wonderful season, I've given you my go-to outfit:


I basically live in this outfit. Maybe with a button down layered under the sweater on a cooler day or dark wash jeans to feel a little more put together. I like to switch up my Longchamps depending on the day and my outfits (I have 3 different colors!), as do I enjoy changing my iPhone case. But fall is about cute but warm clothing, and this tends to do it for me!

What is your fall go-to?



No comments:

Post a Comment