18 September 2013

Kate Spade Surprise Sale!

Who doesn't love a sale?

I was delighted to wake up to that coveted e-mail. 
Even better, I just got an A on a couple of exams- I could justify treating myself! The entire sale is fantastic and I could have bought thousands of dollars worth of bags and jewelry! But, I was able to contain my spending and ended up with a wallet (which I have desperately been needing!) and some earrings.




Cute, right? I have been wanting a new wallet and a good pair of pearl earrings. Getting both for a little over $100 was wonderful! Of course, being the queen of bags, I was this close to buying a bag... or two. The only thing stopping me was that I just bought a Dooney & Bourke a couple of months ago and I had asked my mom for a new bag for my birthday. My dorm closet is only so big and I know I'll want them all at school. 

Plus, this way I can save for when the Beau Bag is on sale. I am in love.
of course, I want the one that Mackenzie has

Here are a few of my favorites from the sale







If you like something, act quick! The two bags I was looking at this morning are already gone. 
And make sure to update me on your purchases!

No comments:

Post a Comment