16 February 2013

Lilly Pulitzer Spring 2013

It's not surprise that I'm a little obsessed with all things Lilly Pulitzer. If I could live in sunny Florida and wear Lilly every day of my life, I would. As that isn't possible, I find myself lusting daily over the warm, springy prints and blog. My favorite print right now is Lucky Charms, which I might be going a little bit overboard on. Seriously, I want a Lucky Charms dress, coffee mug, iPhone case...basically everything. I find it to be incredibly cute and fun; it screams beach and sun to me.

As far as the new Lilly prints, I'm loving Chomp Chomp and am going to be purchasing the shorts in the Chomp Chomp print in the very near future. I just love the little alligators and I'm really liking green for this Spring season. Honestly, I don't think there's really a print that I don't like...just some that I could see looking better on me than others. But really, can't you go wrong with Lilly P.?

I think it's a fact: Lilly Pulitzer can do no wrong.




No comments:

Post a Comment