07 February 2013

All That Glitters isn't Gold


I have a confession to make: I'm easily convinced that the "latest and greatest" is worth my investment. My weakness? Apple products.
I don't know about you, but I find all of their products to be so visually aesthetic that it almost hypnotizes me. Their goal, I am sure. It' s all so pretty that I want everything! So, I was surprised when they introduced the iPad and I wasn't really that interested in it.
I'm not sure if it's the fact that, between my MacBook, iPhone, and Kindle, I have the bases covered or if it's more that I just haven't used one enough to understand it's appeal. Either way, I wasn't thrilled when it came out. And then the iPad mini... I thought that was the least climactic release yet! (more so than the iPhone5, even.)
That is, until my sister asked "Santa" for an iPad ( the big one) this past year. She uses it for internet, movies, netflix, games, normal stuff. But I can see myself using it as a planner, a book (with the Kindle app) and as a way to carry my Mac without it actually being my Mac. I'm still being convinced, but I could very well be purchasing the iPad or iPan mini in the near future.
Your thoughts on their usefulness?
Image
By the way, is this not the cutest picture? They might have sold me just on this!
I'm such a sucker for Valentines anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment