1. Don't drink your calories! Water will become your best friend these next weeks, and don't forget tea to curb your sweet tooth!
2. Limit your carb intake to <100 carbs per day (making this a habit will increase your fat burning powers all year)
3. Fit cardio in when possible
4. Lift! Don't worry about getting bulky, as that takes a lot of work. Building muscle will get you toned and burn more fat while you aren't doing any physical activity
5. Reward yourself every once and a while. Once a week Starbucks? Don't sweat it. And work towards a goal. Mine? I want to be comfortable enough to buy one of the adorable Lilly Pulitzer swimsuits!
How are you preparing for Spring Break?