08 February 2013

Xoxo, Gossip Girl

So, don't laugh at me when I tell you my plans for tonight. While it's Friday and I could be out doing just about anything, I'm going to relax on my couch, do some online shopping, and watch Gossip Girl. I know, most lame senior ever award belongs to me! But, after weeks like this one, the couch and Netflix are just sucking me in!

I am well aware that Gossip Girl is in no way a reality for the majority of the world. (a girl can dream, can't she?) I don't like that I like the show. Trust me, it sucks up so much of my time! But, I think it might be a slight addiction. Even since I found GG on Netflix, I've been watching the show from the beginning season. It's incredibly different from the books, which I loved. That's not to say that I don't love the show. I might have a slight crush on Nate Archibald. eek! No matter what I do, I live for these 45 minute episodes that allow me to escape the hectic world that I live in and live vicariously through Blair and Serena... or B & S. :-)

I absolutely hate the cold. Big cities, while I love them, creep me out a little bit. And I'd hate living in an apartment (although the penthouses are quite lavish)... But Gossip Girl has me wanting to try out living in the Big Apple and taking prep to a whole new level- prep school. 


How can you resist this?

No comments:

Post a Comment