18 February 2013

Fate and Future

As I watch the Gossip Girl graduation episode, I find it appropriate to reveal my plans for next year. Since it's finally official and there's no turning back- eeeeee!- why not shout it to the world!

Following in the footsteps of my parents, aunts, uncles, and cousins, I've chosen to attend Purdue University in the fall to study Pre-Pharmacy!!!!

Although I've always wanted to go out of state, I have chosen Purdue for the initial step of my college education. While not a glamourous school in any way, it has one of the most valuable diplomas in the country and one of the top ranked Pharmacy programs, too. It'd almost be ridiculous to turn it down... and the Pre-Pharm is only two years. I'll be able to apply to any Pharmacy school in the country and I'm really liking Rutgers. But, as for now, I am a proud Boilermaker!

This is such an exciting chapter that I can't wait to begin. I can't wait for the clubs, the classes, the new friends and the new experiences. 

I know that this may not be the most exciting post, but I had to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment