16 March 2013

Getting Outside of Myself

Last night was one of the most anticipated nights of my entire senior year! The Riley Dance Marathon was last night and it was an overwhelming success. We'd been planning since August, and our hard work paid off.... literally! We raised over $23,000 which put our total raised over $100,000! It was so much fun for all that were involved, and it was awesome to spend my night raising money and support for young kids. Those kids are stronger than I will ever be.

This picture was taken at the end of the night, when we revealed our earnings! Unfortunately, I left extremely sick and didn't get to see this in person. But I'm still so so happy for the results and am so fortunate to have been involved in such an incredible journey.

It feels so good to do good for others! 

No comments:

Post a Comment