25 March 2013

Winter Wonder...what?!!

It is March 25 and my house is covered in snow. 
This is not okay. In less than 48 hours I will be on my way south, but for now this needs to end. Luckily, this weather gives me a reason to sit inside, pack, and watch Gossip Girl all day. The only reason that this is okay is that I'll be in Sanibel in a few short days. 


With the approaching road trip, what have I been doing to make sure that I have everything ready?

Yesterday I laid out my clothes and went shopping for any toiletries I'm needing. Can I just express how impressed I am for my ability to pack light this trip?! Seriously only 4 pairs of shorts and 5 shirts... well and my norts & tees. But, I'm telling you, this is a major step in the right direction for me. Today I'm packing my "carry on" bag, buying snacks, and buying lost of new music! (Florida Georgia Line, anything country!)

Tomorrow my plan is to make red velvet puppy chow and banana bread muffins for the road- yum! I'll do anything last minute, pack my bags, and pull an all nighter because I'll be way too excited about leaving to sleep! 

No comments:

Post a Comment