13 March 2013

Listen List

So, music is to the soul what chocolate is to the mouth. It is essential, makes everything better, and can capture so much in so little. I listen to a variety of genres, but there's one genre that just screams spring and summer to me: Country!

I'm not a crazy, die hard fan, but I love that all of the songs tell a story. Plus, they seem to capture the carefree attitude of summer beautifully! As always, I have a few songs that will surely be on my playlist these upcoming months.



This one is at the top of my list! It's perfect for being on the beach and having fun. 

Literally, I get excited when I hear this song because I imagine being not in the midwest (where it is currently snowing... in March. Don't get me started)

Country and Summer just go together, don't they?

No comments:

Post a Comment