26 March 2013

How Old Am I Again?

Whenever I don't have school, I spend my days like someone twice my age would. I think it's because I love my momma and spend so much time with her, but I seriously get up and turn on the Today Show. I make a cup of coffee, some eggs, and I settle into my spot on the couch for the next couple of hours.

...yes, I am watching right now :)

I think I love it so much because my typical week is go-go-go, but my days off can have relaxed mornings. While I know much more productive ways to start my day, it's a day off! I enjoy the time to think and gather my thoughts for the day. I make lists for what needs to get done, check emails, make phone calls, etc., all while catching up on what's going on in the hollywood world. Possibly the reason I NEED the Today Show is this: it's hard enough to get out of bed when I have no reason to, but since I don't have a tv in my bedroom, this pulls me out of bed and gets me up and going! I guess maybe this "unproductive" start to my day is actually better in the long run! 

What wakes you up on your day off?

No comments:

Post a Comment