10 March 2013

Around the World: Amsterdam

I think I've hinted at my love of traveling before... and possibly even the places that I've been. One of the most inspiring and amazing places I've been to was Amsterdam.

No, no, not for that reason.
It is one of the most unique places I can imagine. The people were ridiculously nice, the weather was perfect, the bikes... oh my gosh the bikes! It's just a place that you have to see to understand. And with that, I'm going to reminisce and post a few of my favorite pictures from Amsterdam.

The view I woke up to every day.



A typical street in the morning


The canal



Amsterdam is a place that I would move to in a heartbeat. While so different from the places I usually vacation, I would definitely go back. It was wonderful!

Where would you go if you could choose?

No comments:

Post a Comment