05 June 2013

Wishlist Wednesday

I am adopting this trend from Hannah at the Pink and Green Prep.
It just always looks like a fun post and who doesn't have an ample amount of things on their wish list? I'm going to narrow my wants down, but here it goes!

Beauty: Tarte Glamazon LipStick
I saw these on SarahBelle's channel in YouTube and fell in love! First of all, I never have been one to stray from my trusty chapstick so the fact that I like a lipstick is a little crazy for me! But, these just look so fun and youthful while also allowing to dress up my makeup or play down my eyes in exchange for my lips. 

Clothes: Jack Rogers!
It's no secret that Jacks have been on my wishlist for quite a while. Now that it's summer, I've been working more. My next paycheck is definitely going towards some shiny new Jacks!

Books: Preppy: Cultivating Ivy Style
Okay so I'm a little bit obsessed with the WASP, Ivy League lifestyle. This book has been on my wishlist (and in my Amazon cart) for quite some time. It looks so intriguing, but I don't really have a place for "coffee table books" so until then...
Accessories: Bows & Monograms!
So Etsy has got my monogram obsession even more... obsessive! There is every font and size you could ever want. And the bows. OMG the bows. 

Odds & Ends: Luke Bryan Tickets
Okay so Luke Bryan is on tour this summer with Florida Georgia Line. Basically the best concert ever, and this girl wants to go! Ticket prices are a little bit steep, but I might just go for it because this is going to be the concert of the summer- I can just feel it! 

 So I probably could have gone on and on with my wishlist. Having the extra cash plus graduation money just causes my wants to grow and grow... and grow! But, I'm really going to work on saving so that I can indulge a little bit in college. Eh, we'll see how that goes.

For now, here's to not breaking the bank!

No comments:

Post a Comment