07 June 2013

Fun Find: Diamond Candles

So the last thing I needed was to find even more of a reason to buy more candles!

I stumbled upon this company, Diamond Candles, on Pinterest and was so intrigued by the caption: "Burn the candle and find a ring at the bottom valued at 10, 100, 1000, or 5000 dollars!". Of course, I didn't believe it but I followed the link and it's true! You can read all about the story of the company on the website, but it's so cool! I absolutely love unique yet functional products. This has definitely sucked me in. 

A candle AND jewelry? Can't beat it!

The first thing I thought of is how great are these for gifts?! They're $25- the perfect gift price. Everyone can use a candle, and they might get some payback or just some pretty jewelry at the end. If you buy two, you get free shipping. These are so awesome to stock up on and it looks like they have yummy scents (anywhere from floral to spice to food). 

I know where part of my next paycheck is going...

No comments:

Post a Comment