18 June 2013

Tuesday, Shoes-Day

The shoes complete the outfit and this girl most definitely has a pair for every outfit!

I may be a little bit of a shoe fanatic, but what girl isn't?! I have a few go-to pairs of shoes for the summertime. From flats to heels, here are the shoes I couldn't live without:

 1. My Lilly Pulitzer Jelly Sandals are my go-to shoes! They're so comfortable and versatile. I found them on sale at a boutique for $19 and honestly don't know what they retail at. Regardless, they're awesome! I'm so sad that they aren't for sale right now... I think they can probably be found online. If you come across them, snatch 'em up!

A girl can't go wrong with Nike Free Runs. They're perfect for a game of tennis or running errands on a Saturday. My Free Runs definitely get plenty of use. I'm going to have to buy a new pair before I leave for college in August, and I'm loving these blue-green ones! 

Sperry Topsiders are THE classic summer shoe. They scream life on the water and are comfortable to the max! They can be dressed up or down and are perfect for almost any occasion or type of weather. While I love all of the fun colors and most of the designs (but I HATE the sparkles), I find that the classic browns get the most use and look the best- the more worn they get, the more character they have!




No matter where you're going, you've got to have shoes on so make sure they're fabulous. On days where I dress up more, I love my Lilly 1 1/2 inch wedges. They're the perfect balance of classy and comfortable. When I'm on vacation or away from home, I always make sure to pack my nude heels in case I need to really dress up an outfit.. or just want a little more height :)

What are your summer shoe favorites?


WISHLIST UPDATE: look what is currently in the mail!
Yes, I finally did it. My new Jacks are on the way :)



No comments:

Post a Comment