26 October 2013

Coach Borough




As someone who really loves the whole idea  of NYC, the Borough bag/ collection by Coach is to die for (but I am well aware that reality is not idealistic). I love a good, structured bag that can work as an over-the-shoulder every-day bag as well as a sophisticated accessory. Unfortunately, the purchase of a bag like this isn't really practical for my life right now... A college girl doesn't really need a bag like this. And if I did, it'd get ruined from wear and tear. 

But in my fantasy world as my own version of Blair Waldorf, aka Queen of NYC, I'd definitely rock this bag.

..............................................................



In all reality, I'm on a search for the perfect clutch that isn't really a clutch... 
and I might have found it in the Coach Legacy collection. 


I also may or may not (read: definitely am) be obsessed with 
all things oxblood this fall


No comments:

Post a Comment