27 April 2013

It's Going to be a Lilly Summer

Can I just talk about how in LOVE I am with the 2013 Lilly Pulitzer summer line that has been released thus far?! It's beautiful! I love the new prints and can't wait to be able to wear everything! I know that everything hasn't been released yet, but I'm liking what I'm seeing! So far, I have a few must-haves that will definitely be on a hanger in my closet... soon!! 

 First things first: this for 4th of July is beautiful. These are the classic Callahan Shorts in the print She's a Firecracker. I'm going on a cruise over the week of the 4th of July and I'm thinking that these are a must have! I love how fun these are; they scream party and fireworks!!

Alright now the Janice dress is stunning! I love the gold trim on the front and the green/blue will be awesome with my strawberry-blonde hair. It's not usually something I'd go for, but I've fallen in love! No stopping me from finding every excuse to wear this beaut!

Okay this popover is probably the best thing I've ever seen! I was planning on buying one of the 1/4 zips in a solid color, but I'm so glad I waited to find this one! It's so bright and cheerful- perfect for cool summer nights following a big day at the beach. The print is fabulous (season favorite?)!

I have to say that I really do like the looks of this season. Spring was cute, but too much neon and brights. I love that these are still bright, but are mixed with subdued hues or gold. Looks like I know where lots of my graduation money is going!

And, hey, gifts are appreciated and can come in the form of merchandise or gift cards! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment