17 November 2013

Holiday Movies

I think that it's because I am away at school, but something about this holiday season just makes me so much more excited for everything Christmas-y! Having a full month of winter break provides more than enough time to relax and find a chance to do everything I'd like. I can't wait for the lights and the trees, hours of board games and lots of dessert. I'm so excited to dress up and be with family! And, one thing I've been looking forward to for a while? ABC Family's 25 Days of Christmas. There's something about the classic holiday movies that makes me giddy like a 6 year old on Christmas morning, but over and over again! 

Of course, there are the classics: Christmas Story, Miracle on 34th Street, Christmas Vacation, and one of my favorites from childhood- The Year Without Santa Claus. Contrary to popular opinion, Elf is not one of my favorites. Yeah, it's funny, but it's just not "Christmas" to me, if that makes sense. 

Here are my Top Picks:


1. Love Actually
2. the Polar Express
3. A Christmas Carol

As for movies coming out...

The Best Man Holiday, Hunger Games: Catching Fire, The Wolf of Wall Street, 
The Secret Life of Walter Mitty.

Like I've said- so many movies, so little time money! 


No comments:

Post a Comment