15 November 2013

Glitz & Glam Holiday

I recently saw an image of Lauren Conrad in a sparkly dress decorating a Christmas tree...

and, I don't know about you, but sometimes an image pops into my head and I just can't let it go. That's exactly what happened after this one, and I decided that I had to find a glittery dress for this holiday season. I have been scouring the internet since, but it seems that I'm not the only one who is coveting a dress like this- every time I find one that I like, they're either sold out or don't have my size.


The hardest part is that, with gold and sequins, there's a very fine line between glamorous and... cheap. Yes, I said it. Not only that, but I want something classy. No cutouts, a decent length, sleeves (it is winter). I've found a few that I like... but nothing that is the dress.

Of course, the wearable glitter doesn't end at dresses- every occasion's outfit can embody the Kate Spade mantra...
pop, fizz, clink! 










While I daydream about all things sparkly and gold,
my search for the perfect dress will continue on Pinterest

p.s. I am so over this chevron obsession. Chevron everything? No thanks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment