14 November 2013

Cute vs. Functional: the iPad Edition

so, an iPad is at the top of my Christmas list

I know, I've been talking about getting one for.. forever. Hopefully I've been good and Santa will be able to fill this void in my life, because how can I live in this modern world without a tablet?! 

Your guess is as good as mine.

So, naturally, I'll have to have a fabulous case for this new addition to my life. And that is where the million-dollar questions comes in: to go for looks or safety? I mean, of course I want a case that will protect the screen and everything in transport. But, I'm really not a fan of the giant Otterbox cases or anything like that. The Apple smart cases are just... so generic. Luckily, my girls Lilly and Kate have my back! 


I really like this Kate Spade Folio


But, of course this sleeve is so fun! 


Or, I could go for cute and functional with this Lilly case
the only problem with this one is that I'm not a huge fan of any of the prints offered...

So, that's my dilemma! 
I am calling all iPad owners to tell me what they've found to be the best option-
or, more importantly, do the cute cases do the job?



No comments:

Post a Comment