10 February 2014

The Shoes of Spring

I was recently ask what kind of shoe I'd be if I were to be a shoe

it took me no fewer than 15.2 seconds to answer that: a wedge. First off, they're awesome. They're comfortable and cool; casual or formal. They're versatile. You can have a 1 inch wedge or a 4 inch, and both will be great. Wedges are practical for long days or lots of standing, because they offer more support.

They come in varying colors and styles, which can be justified because you'll be wearing them a lot more often than normal heels (see above). And, I don't know about you, but when I think of the perfect Easter or Spring Wedding outfit, wedges always come to mind. They're the transition from winter to summer- in heel form.

via Jack Rogers
*insert heart-eyed emoji here*

via Tory Burch
*insert heart-eyed emoji here*

via TOMS

via Kate Spade

via Lilly Pulitzer

via J. Crew

So that is why I would want to be a wedge heel. I like to think I'm comfortable and laid-back, but can take it up a notch if need-be. When I come to care about someone, I'm in for the long haul and will offer support and advice when I can. After a long, cold winter, my attitude changes drastically and I am the happiest person in the spring. And, I just really love wedges so of course I'm going to pick a shoe I love to compare myself to.

What kind of Shoe Would You Be?

No comments:

Post a Comment