18 February 2014

Fashion Week


The way the fashion world works is just so frustrating sometimes. All I want is sunshine and summertime, yet this month has been full of shows preparing for the next autumn. Sometimes I just want to scream stop!! let's get through this year first. But I know that's not how it works... because we always have to be ready for the up and coming. And I'm not going to not look at the shows and collections. 

I'm a little bit bitter about the cold (pun intended) and the welcoming of another fall/winter, so I haven't analyzed it all like I should have. I've looked, seen what I liked, and gone about my day wishing for sunny and 75. As expected, I love my Burberry, Tory Burch, Kate Spade, and J. Crew. Here are some of my favorites:

Burberry after my own heart
with this pink and navy look!

via J. Crew

love the J. Crew chunky sweaters
and scarves

Kate Spade- bright as ever! 

The jeweled coats and skirts! 

via Kate Spade New York

Navy & Black- it's possible! 

chunky sweaters from
Tory Burch, too! 

...and knee-highs! 

Tory Burch texture & pattern

Phew! So there it is- the obligatory Fashion Week Favorites. I love these looks and yes, they'll be great in the fall. I especially love the "taboo" wearing light colors for the colder months- it'll be interesting to try out. But, there's absolutely no rush from this girl! 

I'm just dying to get back into my Lillys! 



No comments:

Post a Comment