02 December 2013

Top 5: November 2013

this month was the fastest. Ever. 

It was the first month that I've really loved college since I've been here. I think I've finally found a balance between studying and social life. My sleep schedule (or lack of, rather) has let me survive on less sleep and more fun. Basketball season began and, even though it's cold, campus has just been so much fun! 

Naturally, I have a list of my Top 5 favorites for this month that I'm looking forward to sharing!
.........................................................


5. Benefit They're Real
So I've had this mascara for a while now and I have loved it since the beginning. The reason I have it on this list is because it has passed the test- I purchased it again. In the ever-changing beauty world, going back for the same product twice is what really signifies that it's a keeper. I love the way this mascara opens my eyes. Plus, it doesn't look too done-up, which is perfect for everyday wear.

4. Baking
I have never been one that really likes baking, but something about the holidays has made me really antsy to get in the kitchen! My family always bakes, so maybe it's a way for me to channel home a little bit too. This month I baked twice at school and twice over Thanksgiving break, and judging by my Pinterest, there's more where that came from!


3. Turtlenecks
So, I've had a love/hate... mostly hate... relationship with turtlenecks my whole life. I can just remember my mom pulling them over my head when I was younger, as I cried out to have her take it off. Because of these bad memories, I've avoided turtlenecks at all costs. That is, until the J. Crew look book became flooded with turtlenecks and the seemingly infinite ways of styling them. I took a leap of faith, bought a couple, and am not looking back! I love the two that I bought and am seriously considering going back for one in every color. 

2. Tumblr
I have recently starting using Tumblr on a daily basis. I don't post my own images yet, just reposts of others. I'm trying to figure out how it all works but it's been a fun little learning experience this past month.

1. Holiday "Stuff"
From Michael Buble Christmas album to my favorite holiday movies, I got into the Christmas spirit a little bit early this year. Now that it's December, the ABC Family 25 Days of Christmas will definitely be a nightly event. I don't know what has gotten into me, but I'm just really loving the holidays right now so everything Christmas is a favorite of mine right now! 

what are you loving?

No comments:

Post a Comment