23 December 2013

Holiday Spirit

There may not be snow on the ground, and the temperatures may feel more like March than December but Christmas is coming fast! If you're anything like me, you wait around for the holidays for a few months and are always astonished at how fast the holidays end up flying by. With all of the internet access that we have, now it's like our holidays can all merge together. I "pin" and "reblog" the pictures and videos of other peoples' holidays, who may live down the street or around the world. It's amazing when I sit back and think about it, and I wouldn't have it any other way. I've pulled together a few of my favorite holiday and Christmas bits that I've found around the 'net to share with you here! 









What are you using as inspiration this holiday season? 




No comments:

Post a Comment