16 December 2013

Currently Loving

1. Winter Break

So, life has been hectic this past month. I was home for Thanksgiving holiday, back to school for finals, and I am now home free for a month- a glorious month where I have nothing to think about but friends, food, and family (the three most important F's). Because of this time off, I'm vowing to get back on my blogging game. Yes, I've been very consistent with twitter, instagram, tumblr, etc. Those platforms take much less thought and are much easier to just check up on than sitting down and writing a whole post. So, I apologize but I promise to be getting back!

Because I've been MIA for a little bit, I wanted to share a few things that have really been on my radar lately. There are no categories and no organization, which I apologize for. But here we go- a modge-podge of everything on my radar these past few weeks!

2. Music Mashups

Or mainly just this one...

3. Plaid and Monograms

I bought this monogrammed shirt from J. Crew on Cyber Monday, and just got it when I came home. And I never want to take it off. 

4. My Childish Obsession

With this movie, these boys- their accents, style, smiles. 
Definitely my guilty pleasure. 

5. Vogue 2013 vs 2014 List

I try to read Vogue Daily... daily. This is one article that I loved.

I hope that you enjoyed seeing a little bit of what I've been loving. I apologize for being gone but hope I can redeem myself! This holiday season I have a few projects up my sleeve, so keep an eye out for that! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment