10 July 2013

Wishlist Wednesday: College Attire Edition

The most fun wishlist has finally arrived!

The clothes :) My style has definitely developed this past year and shopping is going to be so much fun! Especially since I'm a college student and have an ID now, my money will go a little farther and I have a little more than usual to spend :)

I've spent the last couple of months building up my wardrobe to prepare for whatever I may need while at college, but there's always room for more (regardless of the dimensions of the dorm closets!)

1. ballet flats (TB Revas?)
2. Nice jeans/ pants
3. chambray, button-up, popover tops
4. sweaters
5. 1/4 and 1/2 zips
6. cardigans
7. cute, supportive shoes (keds- type?)

oh, and basically this whole outfit

What are your back-to-school clothing essentials?!


No comments:

Post a Comment