27 July 2013

Style Obsession: Jewelry

Jewelry is the cherry on top of the outfit.
It is also the part of the outfit that I struggle with the most. I guess it's because I'm very simple with my entire "look" and I worry that jewelry will take away from the overall image that I'm going for. Just recently I've realized that jewelry doesn't have to be a distractor- it can be the element that completes a look.
.................................................................................................................

I've talked before about my Marc by Marc Jacobs watch that I love oh-so much. That with my Tiffany bracelet from my mom and some fun, colorful bracelets is usually enough for my arms. What I'm really branching out on is the use of necklaces. 
J. Crew Tortoise Shell Necklace



Bauble Bar Anchor Necklace

I am 100% a love of gold and browns, which explains my attraction to these two options. I'm still not a huge fan of bulky statement pieces on me, but I find them beautiful and I hope that I can one day pull them off! But, if I'm not quite sure what to wear as a necklace, 

I know that a girl can't go wrong with pearls.


No comments:

Post a Comment