23 July 2013

See [Sarah] Work

My love of office supplies is a little obsessive... 
and weird. I don't know why I love it so much. I just do. As I've been school shopping, I find it easiest to look online at different office supply stores to find where I can get the best deals (I feel like my mom already). As I was looking, I found this adorable website where I just want to buy everything.



See Jane Work is an awesome online office supply store. 
I'm probably behind the curve here and everyone but me has known about this shop for forever. You can shop by office design or by category, and everything is so stinking cute! I think of it as the girly Office Depot. More than anything, I find looking through this site a huge form of inspiration when it comes to organization and desk shopping. 




In my mind, a fun, organized desk is a happy desk


No comments:

Post a Comment