01 August 2013

[Fall]

It's horrible to think that summer is coming to a close...
really, it isn't. We still have a month of summer! But fashion likes to get us thinking about fall during the warmest months of summer.

Fall lines are coming out. Fashion magazines are hilighting the fall looks.
And, honestly, it makes me excited for crunching leaves; reds, greens, and blues; football games.
Like any fashion-forward girl, I've got my fall classics already. What I need now, are some fun pieces that can carry me from summer to fall into winter. It's a tough bill to fit, but there are a few looks that I am loving for early fall all the way into snowy December.

....................................................................................................................................


If you're like me, you lust over the perfect pair of riding boots. Last year, I bought a pair of Ralph Lauren riding boots that were black. This year, I'm on the prowl for some tan or brown boots. Yes, Tory Burch would be my ideal pair, but the price tag is a little.... scary. To say the least. These Michael Kors boots are about half the price of a pair or Tory Burch boots, and I think I might actually like them a little better. I'm all for simplicity, and these just aren't as showy as TB's. 


Shirt dresses are going to be a favorite of mine this season, I feel. I've grown to love dresses, and these easily transition from summer to fall with a change of shoe choice. Add some leggings in the winter and a trench coat- you're nice and warm for a walk in the snow! I've now purchased two of these dresses- one from Gap and this Beckett dress from Lilly's fall line. I also love how these can be belted or dressed up with jewelry. Versatility is key, people! 


The J. Crew excursion vest. I have been excited to buy one since I fell in love with them after they were taken out of stores this past winter. I know, I have impeccable timing. It's driving me crazy that my local stores don't have them in yet.. I don't even think they're online at this point! But, when they are, you best believe that I'll be first in line to buy one... or probably one in every color.

I love accessorizing in the fall, too! I adore wearing scarves and hats. I love knee socks. 

Honestly, I love everything about fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment