07 August 2013

Wish List Wednesday

These wish lists are beginning to get a little bit dangerous.
The reason? Because I'm entering a world of college-girl-brokeness. So I imagine my wish list will grow and grow and grow

....hopefully my mom is reading the blog and will send me a care package [or 5].
Or, hopefully my wish list will become less materialistic.

Anyways, here's what I'm wishing for. 


The Debra Sweater
I have been loving Lilly's Fall 2013 line. I already made one purchase, which has arrived and I can't wait to wear! This sweater looks marvelous, but I just couldn't bring myself to buy it just yet. My birthday is conveniently in October, which is perfect for mid-fall and winter clothing purchases. I can almost guarantee that I will have this on my birthday list (even if I buy it for myself). 

Leopard Loafers
I have been wanting a pair for the past year... I'm not kidding. I love the leopard because it's fun, but also functional- they can go with black or brown and look great with fall and winter colors. These are also great because loafers are extremely comfortable, which is necessary since I'll be walking around campus quite a bit. 


Starbucks
Honestly, I think I'd be happy if all I got for my birthday and Christmas was SBux cards. Seriously, I've gone out of my way so much lately to enjoy my favorite drinks, while still trying to pace myself. I just can't afford to make it a daily habit while I'm at school... unless someone wants to send me a $100 gift card. Then I guess I can.


Purdue Student Life
I picked a major that isn't exactly the easiest. I also picked a school that is extremely competitive and well-known. I can't wait for all of the experiences- sporting events, recruitment, meeting new people! But I want so badly to be able to balance all of that. I want to be able to study and have a life and friends. I guess I'm not the most outgoing and social person, so I doubt I'll struggle much with making studying a priority. I've just got to remember that student life is a priority, too.

............................................................................................................................................

Like I said, broke college life has become a reality. 
A stark, horrible reality. That I must live and embrace in order to appreciate my hard work and paychecks in the years to come.

No matter how long my wish list,
I'll always be blessed.







No comments:

Post a Comment