21 April 2014

He Is Risen!


Easter holds a special place in my heart for the obvious reasons.

It's a time of celebration for the resurrection of Jesus Christ. This day is such a great one to be alive and thriving. The combination of the spring season with the holiday that celebrates resurrection and freedom from sins is so refreshing.

This year we lucked out and got some of the best weather we've seen this spring. It was 74 degrees and sunny which was perfect after this atrocious winter. In fact, this  entire weekend was beautiful. I was able to break out the dresses that have been hanging in my closet anxiously awaiting great weather. As always, it was fantastic to see family and friends. I was able to catch one of my sister's track meets, interview for a summer job, see both sides of the family, and finish Hart of Dixie!

Unfortunately, I came back to a ridiculous amount of stress. These next few weeks are going to be full of exams and studying and lots of caffeine. I have a few exams that are terrifying, so I'll be taking everything one day at a time. It's crazy to think that I've almost got my freshman year of college under my belt. Seeing everyone was great encouragement to get through these grueling weeks, and before I know it I'll be home for summer!

Getting dressed up always results in pictures, pictures, and more pictures. My sister and I are always scoping out the best places for pictures (I like the natural light) and we end up getting some great pictures, both posed and candid.

From my family to yours, I pray you had a great Easter weekend and enjoyed time with family

-Sarah 





as always, the
graceful candid




No comments:

Post a Comment