04 April 2014

Bag Envy

I do not need any new bags.
Seriously, I finally am in agreement with my father- I have so many and I'm running out of space. But that can't keep me from looking & loving. Oh my goodness, I have been dying over a few totes (because we all know I'm a tote person).

Barrington Gifts

J. Crew

Tory Burch

It's such a shame that I've been using my backpack as much as I have, or I might be able to justify the Barrington or J. Crew bags. I have a sneaking suspicion that I'll end up with the Barrington at some point in the next few months... because every girl needs a monogrammed tote. And it's a little more dressy than a longchamp. I think I can justify.

I saw the J. Crew bag in LA and died. Luckily it was at the end of my shopping day (read: I had no money left), otherwise I probably would have made the purchase. Thinking back, it would have definitely been an "LA style" purchase- it seems like everyone had one of these leather bags! 

And, the Tory. Okay yay me... it's not a tote! It's a cheaper version of the classic Chanel chain bag, but I actually think I like this one better. I certainly like the price tag better :) My Kate Spade crossover is getting a little worn. This is similar but also a bit more grown up and girly. And just think of how pretty it'd be with a the Lillys I'll be wearing this summer! It's still out of my unemployed college kid price range, but it sure is fun to look at.

Are there any bags you're currently loving... or wishing for?




No comments:

Post a Comment