05 May 2014

Summer in Lilly

Pre- Post: I am back from my brief hiatus! These past two weeks have been ridiculous. I've been studying to prepare for finals and have hardly had time to do anything for myself besides sleep and eat. This week is finals week, but I'm going to make myself take some time each day to blog and be creative. It'll be a great break from all the science I'll be cramming :)

..................................

So I don't know about y'all but this summer collection from Lilly is a little bit hit-or-miss. I think the spring collection was just too pretty to be followed, so I'll give it the benefit of the doubt. Regardless, I still have my favorites (Lobstah Roll everything... you think I'm kidding but I'm not) and I want to hilight a few of them. 


so glad I waited to get
a bikini until this summer! 



It's crazy that I don't have a million and two things that I love, but I also know that this isn't the last of the summer collection. I saw a preview of what's to come and .... there's a dress named Sarah that's a bit of a tunic style- definitely at the top of my wish list. I currently don't have a job, so my shopping is going to have to wait, but I see a trip to Lilly in the future :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment