26 March 2014

Dorm Decor: Jewelry

via MackenzieHoran.com
It's no secret that living a dorm room is the ultimate challenge in personal organization. It's all about how much stuff one can fit into a room that's the size of a walk-in closet (seriously, my parents' closet is bigger than my dorm room...). Luckily, my room next year is going to be about 2.5 times bigger... hallelujah! And with new roommates and a whole lot more space, it's hard to not start planning for the next year. 

I'm taking full advantage of the fact that I bought most of my "dorm necessities" last summer- the tv, printer, fridge, desk organizers... you get the idea. This next year is all about the cute accents. I've really gotten into jewelry and accessorizing this year. The problem is that I've now got my necklaces hanging on command hooks and my bracelets/earrings in a makeshift pile in my drawer. Not cute. 
plus, isn't half the fun having your pretty jewels on display?

Luckily, a few of my favorite shops and boutiques have the perfect display options, from boxes to trays to plates, I can promise you that my jewelry will get the attention it deserves next year! 

Shop what I'm loving:

via Lilly Pulitzer

via Lilly Pulitzer

via Johnathan Adler/ Design Darling



via C. Wonder

P.S. those Lilly options match the comforter I'm wanting... too matchy-matchy or cute? You tell me! 








No comments:

Post a Comment