06 November 2014

Top 5 October 2014

It's been a few months since I've done a favorites post.
Mostly because my "favorite things" have mainly been sleep and my school books...
  exciting life, I know.

anyways, let's get to it!


Reading
I've really been trying to spend less free time on technology and more in the worlds of others. I like to have physical books, and I've taken a liking to buying used books. Nothing more charming than opening the cover and finding a note to the previous owner...



Halloween
How cliche. But seriously, last year I totally missed out on halloween all together. I had a wedding to go to, and didn't really know of anything going on during halloweekend, so I certainly missed out. I took advantage of that fact and went all-out this year! I made a trip to IU and saw some long-lost friends from high school. It was an awesome weekend that I'll never forget (or remember ;) ). 


This. Album.
So the past couple of Taylor Swift albums have been so-so for me. They've been more annoying than enjoyable. But this one. Oh, this one is on repeat. That's no exaggeration. I have dance parties for one in my dorm twice daily, and I don't see that stopping anytime soon. Thank you for turning my life into music, T. 

Nars Lip Gloss
I mentioned this a couple weeks ago, but I seriously have fallen in love. This gloss is glossy but not sticky, comes in a million shades, and is almost to the point of a stain. I've used it alone for more casual days and on top of lipstick to give lasting, glossy power. 


Bean Boots
It's that time again. This has been one of the wettest Octobers that I can remember. I feel like the ground has been soggy for a month! I've been rotating between these and my rain boots, and it's not going to stop anytime soon. With socks, they're so warm and so comfortable. 


So... that's what I was loving this past month. 
What were your favorites? 

No comments:

Post a Comment