04 November 2014

Business Casual







flats // pants (old, but similar) // jacket  (similar) // scarf // watch // bracelets (old, similar)

It takes a lot for me to get dressed up for class... not because I don't love wearing cute clothes or feeling great about my outfit, but because there's just no point. I either have long days with labs where I don't want to wear nice clothes and risk spilling something or I have short days which I don't see the point in wasting a cute outfit for. 

So you see my dilemma. 

Luckily, there are those few times that I have to dress up. So I take full advantage of it and make sure to take pictures. I've been doing quite a few admissions events lately, and this weather is just so perfect when it comes to looking nice. I love flats and scarves and sweaters, and that's pretty much what I wear. Of course, I add my own flare: my pants are plaid and my accessories are patterned, but I think that's the perfect way to look professional without looking too old. 

No comments:

Post a Comment