11 December 2014

My Favorite Pins

It's dead week here at Purdue... which really should be called "I'm dead" week.
But in all honesty, I haven't been all that busy since I've gotten back from Thanksgiving break. Classes have been winding down and I've only been studying a couple hours a day for finals. With all this free time plus study breaks, I've been spending more time on Pinterest.

I thought it'd be fun to share a few of my favorite pins I've come across lately. Hopefully you'll like them,and pin them yourself! If nothing else, they'll surely get you in the holiday mood :)


I'm always looking for yummy, festive recipes. We were loving peppermint bark over Thanksgiving, so I thought this might be a winning recipe in my family... I'll let you know how it goes!


Parisian Chic from Vogue. Because I'm always looking for cute outfit inspiration with pieces that can be found in pretty much any closet. Who knew black with a mini skirt could be so chic?

So I need these booties. I saw these on Nordstrom's website back in October and they've lasted the "wait and see" test. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they'll be on sale or, at the very least, still available in my size after Christmas. They're not cheap but I'm been wearing my two year old booties multiple times a week lately, and these are just so gorgeous... I've always been a shoe girl. 


Besides the fact that I can't believe I just found out about WhoWhatWear, I came across this list of 35 quotes and oh. my. gosh. I've said before that words have this effect on me... I don't get it but the right words or quote can completely change my perspective. I loved this one by Anna Wintour... especially because I have been making quite a few decisions lately. 


Holiday party attire... this just screams holidays and I love it so much. 
If I had this dress, I don't think I'd ever take it off. 



So, I'm going to get back to studying and get off Pinterest now! You can follow along here
Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment