18 August 2014

Lilly After Party Sale


Would I be a real Lilly girl if I didn't participate in the sale? 
(the answer is no)

If you don't know about the sale, Lilly hosts two huge sales each year in addition to their warehouse sale. I have never been to the warehouse, but I've bought from the sales before and I always leave wondering why I buy anything full price. 
okay, I know the answer to that. I like having things now and when they're new. ugh.

Anyways, this is a great chance to stock up on basics or to redeem yourself if you regret not buying a print/dress from a previous season- that was me yesterday. In short, this sale has items for up to 70% off. It can be hit-or-miss, but you'd be hard pressed to not like at least one item. 

Without further ado, here's what I bought:

my first Elsa top! 


Margurite Dress in Navy
Margurite Dress in Lulu



Murfee Scarf in Gold Metallic

Yes, I got two of the same dresses in different colors- I'm liking the drapey sleeves lately and regretted not getting a dress in Lulu this past spring. So I went for it! Unfortunately, all of these items are now sold out, but keep checking back for any new merchandise added to the sale- there are still two days! 
  
Happy Shopping!  


No comments:

Post a Comment