19 May 2013

The 1/4 Zip

So, I think I'm always cold.

Seriously, it can be 98 degrees outside and I'll get goosebumps when I go inside. I think it's just the contrast of the extreme heat with the extreme air conditioning, but I get so cold! And don't get me started on summer nights. My trademark phrase is that my "leg hair is growing!"
...because, you know, goosebumps makes it grow?

Vineyard Vines

So, because I hate being cold, I love 1/4 zip pullovers! Whether from Marley Lilly, Lilly Pulitzer, Vineyard Vines, or the local Target, I'll wear it. I love the pullover with shorts and flip flop looks for cooler nights on the beach or boat as well as the ability to wear layers. Plus, these without anything underneath and a scarf instantly adds some color. Wanna dress it up? Wear a polo or button up underneath (and maybe pop the collars?). You've probably picked up that I love versatile pieces. The 1/4 zip is extremely versatile and cute.

Seems like a win-win to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment